|Hometown||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Votes Against|| 3 (counted)|
Phoebe Timmins is a contestant on Australian Survivor (2016)
Phoebe is coming into Australian Survivor with her eyes open and firmly on the prize. She says: “I’ve loved Survivor for a really long time. I used to watch it with my dad when I was growing up. I applied because I love the game and I think I’ll be really good at it.” A qualified lawyer who has worked on criminal cartel enforcement, Phoebe does not take anything at face value and she has learnt to manipulate people when required. She is used to interrogating people and working under pressure and says she is a natural mediator who rarely loses an argument. Growing up, Phoebe was sporty, popular and a straight A student. She was also Dux of her college.
She says: “I’m smarter than I look and there’s a lot more to me than meets the eye.” Phoebe has been living overseas for the past few years and will be moving back to Australia with her partner to start a new chapter. She expects the half a million dollar prize money will help her with that. Phoebe says she is highly competitive and is planning to win Australian Survivor for her father, who is her hero.
| || |
|2||Aganoa Tribe Immune|
|4||No Tribal Council|
|5||Aganoa Tribe Immune|
|6||Aganoa Tribe Immune|
|7||Aganoa Tribe Immune|
|8||No Tribal Council|
Craig, Kate, Sue
|14||Kristie||Conner, Kate, Kristie|
|Voted Off, Day 31|
- ↑ As Peter Fiegehen quit the game, the planned Tribal Council for Aganoa was cancelled.
- ↑ No vote took place due to the tribe swap.
- ↑ Phoebe used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating 5 votes against her.
- ↑ Phoebe used another Hidden Immunity Idol, negating 4 votes against her.
- ↑ Brooke, a member of Saanapu, was allowed to attend Vavau's Tribal Council and choose one member of Vavau to join her tribe. She chose Sue to become a member of Saanapu..